|Jerusalem's Line 99 sightseeing bus: scene of one of |
this week's numerous rock-throwing attacks
Sunday October 28, 2012
- Benjamin Region: Highway 443 near Bir Nabala, on the northern fringe of the capital, Jerusalem, Arabs attack Israeli vehicles with rocks. Border policemen who responded to the attacks arrest two of the rock throwers
- Vicinity of Ain Yibror, north-east of Ramallah: IDF spokesman reports that Arabs attack yet another Israeli bus, causing damage.
- Gaza: Multiple rocket attacks on Ashkelon, Sderot, Be'er Sheva and the Eshkol region. Thousands of innocent Israeli citizens are under constant threat from the terrorist cells in Gaza. In response to the continued rocket attacks from Gaza, IAF carried out counter-attacks against terrorist positions in the Gaza Strip.
- Near El Fuar in the Southern Hevron Hills: Arabs attack Israeli vehicles with rocks, causing damage.
- Near the Israel village of Ma'aleh Shomron, close to Azun: Arabs attack Israeli vehicles with rocks causing injuries to one of the Israelis who is treated by IDF ambulance team for his injuries.
- Between Kiryat Arba and Hevron: An Israeli school bus with children on board comes under rock attack by Arabs
- Jerusalem: Two young female tourists aged 18 are injured by rocks hurled at their bus (the famous Jerusalem Line No. 99, designated for tourists and other sightseers) as they pass Dung Gate in the Old City of Jerusalem. They are rushed to Sha'are Zedek Medical Center for treatment.
- Communities surrounding Gaza: During the night, rocket fire from Gaza into communities in the Eshkol Region; by miracle no injuries.
- Arabs attacked Israeli truck with rocks near Abud, northwest of Ramallah. IDF investigating.
- El Fuar, an Arab village located south-west of Hebron: Another Israeli bus comes under rock attack. Property damage results.
- Turmus Aya north-east of Ramallah in the Benjamin Region: Israeli vehicles come under rock attack from Arabs; property damage is caused.
- Husan Bypass, close to Beitar Ilit: One more time, Israeli vehicles are attacked by rock-hurling Arabs causing damage.
- Benjamin Region: Molotov cocktail attacks by Arabs, reported between Nili and Na'ale (adjacent communities located close to the city of Modi'in). IDF investigating.