|Running for cover in Ashkelon tonight as Tzeva Adom missile |
warning is heard [Source: AFP]
- Rocket fire barrages have been crashing into southern Israel for the past several hours. Media reports say twenty-four Qassam and GRAD rockets, as well as mortar shells, have been fired from northern Gaza so far tonight.
- The IDF's rocket talley for the evening hours of Saturday is 20 [source] so far
- A car took a direct hit in a town in the Sha’ar Hanegev region adjacent to the Gaza Strip.
- Schools have been ordered closed tomorrow (Sunday) in the town of Gan Yavne, and a decision about the neighbouring city of Ashdod will be made at first light tomorrow morning.
- Commercial traffic through the Kerem Shalom crossing from Israel into Gaza has been canceled until further notice.
- A rocket crashed into the Ashkelon area while we were writing this post (11:10 pm). Numerous regions of southern Israel have heard Tzeva Adom incoming missile warnings in the last few minutes.
The night is not yet over.